DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.com) – The city of Duncanville will begin spraying for mosquitos in the areas between Hwy. 67, Wheatland Road and Santa Fe Trail starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
The city is conducting the spraying because of a trapped mosquito that tested positive for West Nile Virus in the Jewell Lane area.
Residents are encouraged to stay indoors during the spraying and to bring pets indoors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Anonymous Labor Of Love For Grieving Families
- Security Tightens For U2 Concert At AT&T Stadium
- Gov. Abbott Pressuring House, Senate To Pass Bathroom Bill
- Frisco Named Second-Fastest Growing City In America
- McKinney Named As One Of Fastest Growing Cities In Country
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures