DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.com) – The city of Duncanville will begin spraying for mosquitos in the areas between Hwy. 67, Wheatland Road and Santa Fe Trail starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
The city is conducting the spraying because of a trapped mosquito that tested positive for West Nile Virus in the Jewell Lane area.
Residents are encouraged to stay indoors during the spraying and to bring pets indoors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Foles, Eagles Fly Into Super Bowl, Rout Vikings 38-7
- ‘Jumanji’ Tops Box Office For Third Straight Weekend
- Amazon To Debut Cashier-Less Store In Downtown Seattle
- Brady Leads Patriots Back To Super Bowl, Top Jaguars 24-20
- Severe Weather Threat Moves Through North Texas; Parts Hit With Hail
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures