DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.com) – The city of Duncanville will begin spraying for mosquitos in the areas between Hwy. 67, Wheatland Road and Santa Fe Trail starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
The city is conducting the spraying because of a trapped mosquito that tested positive for West Nile Virus in the Jewell Lane area.
Residents are encouraged to stay indoors during the spraying and to bring pets indoors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Austin Police Supervisors Demoted After South By Southwest Incident
- Worker Dies After Being Electrocuted In McKinney
- Police Arrest 28-Year-Old For Possession Of Child Porn
- Man Arrested For Groping Woman In The Colony
- Big Rig Catches Fire After Crash On Ramp To Woodall Rogers
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures