City Of Duncanville Mosquito Ground Spraying Sunday Night
DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.com) – The city of Duncanville will begin spraying for mosquitos in the areas between Hwy. 67, Wheatland Road and Santa Fe Trail starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
The city is conducting the spraying because of a trapped mosquito that tested positive for West Nile Virus in the Jewell Lane area.
Residents are encouraged to stay indoors during the spraying and to bring pets indoors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Injury Report: Tony Romo healthy heading into Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving: Parades, Travel, Shopping
- Season Over For Cowboys DT Crawford
- Twitter Now Tracks Apps You’ve Installed
- Chandler Rules As Mavs Top Knicks 109-102
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures