City Of Duncanville Mosquito Ground Spraying Sunday Night
DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.com) – The city of Duncanville will begin spraying for mosquitos in the areas between Hwy. 67, Wheatland Road and Santa Fe Trail starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
The city is conducting the spraying because of a trapped mosquito that tested positive for West Nile Virus in the Jewell Lane area.
Residents are encouraged to stay indoors during the spraying and to bring pets indoors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Overexposure To Electronic Devices May Lead To Vision Problems
- Texan With Baby In Stroller Faces Theft, Abandonment Charges
- FWPD Officer’s Infant Daughter Hospitalized After Multiple Seizures
- Security Camera Catches USPS Worker Who Has Had It
- Neighbors Say “No” To New Cowboy Church’s Rodeo Arena
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures