Irving Teen Hospitalized After Using K2
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (CBSDFW.com) – A 13-year-old Irving girl was hospitalized Saturday night after using synthetic marijuana, also known as K2.
The Irving Fire Department was called to the 2000 block of Estrada Pkwy. around 10 p.m. where they found the teen in a lethargic state.
Police were called after the girl told emergency crews that she had used K2, a drug that is popular among teens.
The investigation into where the teen obtained the substance is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
The teen has been released from the hospital.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Official: Most Hospitals Can’t Handle Ebola
- 8 Fast Facts About The UNC Academic Fraud Scandal
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- North Texas Cities Could Face Tighter Watering Restrictions
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures