IRVING (CBSDFW.com) – A 13-year-old Irving girl was hospitalized Saturday night after using synthetic marijuana, also known as K2.
The Irving Fire Department was called to the 2000 block of Estrada Pkwy. around 10 p.m. where they found the teen in a lethargic state.
Police were called after the girl told emergency crews that she had used K2, a drug that is popular among teens.
The investigation into where the teen obtained the substance is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
The teen has been released from the hospital.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Training Simulator At FWPD Gives Life-Saving Lesson
- 1 Dead In Lake Highlands Home Invasion
- North Texas Students Compete In Science Fair
- Cincinnati Zoo’s Premature Baby Hippo Gets Lifesaving IV
- Cowboys Flip Trigger On Tyron, Frederick, Get Under Cap
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures