Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Diahann Carroll Honored By TBAAL For Work
- TCU Security Guard Arrested For Improper Photography
- Over 300 Birds Seized From Alleged Cock Fighting Operation
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures