Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FW Officer Hailed As Hero After Rescuing Drowning Man
- Dallas Police On Scene Of Deadly Officer Involved Shooting
- General Mills Plans Move To Cage-Free Eggs
- New Sarah Palin Book Coming In November
- Villanueva Announces He’s Returning To The Mavs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures