PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Accused Of Ripping Off North Texas Tornado Victims Jailed
- 2 Wanted For Attempted Kidnapping Of Teen Girl In Parker County
- Fake License Plates Mean Free Rides For Hundreds Of North Texans
- Child Advocates Relieved Trump To Keep Families Together After Crossing Border Illegally
- Desperate 911 Call Played In Notorious California Abuse Case
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures