Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Murder Suspect Search Sends Schools Into Soft Lock Down
- Battle Over Multi-Use Little League Baseball Field At School
- First Wave Of Lawsuits Filed In Deadly SXSW Crash
- Report: Mavs Acquire Rajon Rondo From Celtics
- Sketch Released Of Suspect In Waco TV Weatherman Shooting
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures