Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No Charges For 3 North Richland Hills Officers In Fatal Shooting
- Convicted Drug Dealer, Busted By Arlington Police, Gets 99 Years
- Official: At Least 2 Dead In Kansas Airport Crash
- Heisman Watch: TCU’s Trevone Boykin This Year’s Hidden Gem
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Giants’ Bumgarner Is The New World Series Hero
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures