PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NE Dallas Shopping Center Labeled ‘Crime Enabler’
- Mother Shot And Killed Trying To Sell Gaming Console
- Dallas Council Members Express Frustrations Over 911 Call Center
- Roofing Legislation Calls For Voluntary Certification System
- New Cardiac ICU Opens At Cook Children’s Hospital
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures