Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Few Fireworks In First Texas Governor’s Debate
- Body Of Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Found In Lake
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- Living Large: The Mansion In Plano
- Brad Keselowski Wins Pole At New Hampshire
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures