Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures