Ordinance Passed Impacts Plano Food Trucks
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Plano City Council unanimously passed an ordinance allowing restaurants to serve as commissaries for food trucks.
The decision will directly impact how the food truck industry operates.
Now food truck owners may serve from their trucks, but they must use a restaurant kitchen to prepare and store their food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Interstate-35W To Close For Bridge Demolition
- Dallas Police Search For Critical Missing Man
- Americans With Ebola Coming Back To U.S.
- GOP Border Bill Divisions Delay Getaway
- Pollock Exhibit Set For Dallas In 2015
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures