ARLINGTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM/AP) Charlie Brown has his kite-eating tree, but one unidentified man says the Dallas Cowboys’ stadium in Arlington ate his radio-controlled helicopter.
The man, who posted a video from his small remote-controlled, four-rotor helicopter on YouTube, says he lost his radio link with his aircraft Tuesday and the copter landed on the stadium roof. In his video, he said stadium security officers wouldn’t let him retrieve the aircraft.
Dallas Cowboys spokesman Brett Daniels says the copter has been found and retrieved and will be returned to its owner.
A Federal Aviation Administration statement says investigators will look into whether any FAA regulations regarding the use of model aircraft were violated.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Dallas Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures