DALLAS (AP) – A Dallas-area chemical engineer has been accused of stealing trade secrets from a New Jersey-based company where he formerly worked.
Federal prosecutors in Dallas say Mattias Tezock of Terrell is charged with four counts of unauthorized possession of stolen trade secrets. He made his initial court appearance Monday afternoon and was released on bond.
Investigators say Tezock in April 2004 began working for Voltaix LLC of Branchburg, New Jersey. The company makes specialty chemicals for the semiconductor and solar energy industries. He was fired in September 2005.
The indictment returned last week says Tezock moved to Texas and opened a company to manufacture, produce, purify and sell a specialty gas. Prosecutors say the process was developed by Voltaix.
Messages left Tuesday for Tezock weren’t immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The 89th Academy Awards
- 1 Dead After 2 Vehicles Fall Into Water-Filled Texas Sinkhole
- Cowboys Players Visit Sick Kids At 4 DFW Hospitals
- GOP Leader Warns Against Trump Plan For Tariffs
- Dallas Mayor Files Personal Suit Against Police & Fire Pension
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures