CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Cleburne ISD volunteer named Jeannie Ledoux is accused of soliciting a 10-year-old boy.
The 40-year-old woman allegedly sent the victim more than 11,000 text messages, all sexual in nature, according to the arrest report.
The child’s mother found the messages after she let her son borrow her phone.
She said Ledoux’s messages to her son were very graphic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Than 600 Animals Rescued In July By SPCA Cruelty Investigators
- Army Report: Grenade Found In Room Of Dallas Gunman In 2014
- Cowboys Pay Tribute To Dallas Police Before Start Of Camp
- Car Accident In Euless Leaves Two Dead, One Injured
- Woman Robs Wyoming Bank To Go Back To Prison
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures