CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Cleburne ISD volunteer named Jeannie Ledoux is accused of soliciting a 10-year-old boy.
The 40-year-old woman allegedly sent the victim more than 11,000 text messages, all sexual in nature, according to the arrest report.
The child’s mother found the messages after she let her son borrow her phone.
She said Ledoux’s messages to her son were very graphic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Possible Measles Exposure At Waxahachie Movie Theater
- Texas Observes Confederate Heroes Day Amid Growing Debate
- NASA Bumps Astronaut Off Space Station Flight In Rare Move
- Kim & Kanye Announce ‘Chicago’ As Their New Baby’s Name
- Weekend Closure Will Create Traffic Mess Along Highway 183 In Irving
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures