CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Cleburne ISD volunteer named Jeannie Ledoux is accused of soliciting a 10-year-old boy.
The 40-year-old woman allegedly sent the victim more than 11,000 text messages, all sexual in nature, according to the arrest report.
The child’s mother found the messages after she let her son borrow her phone.
She said Ledoux’s messages to her son were very graphic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures