Cleburne ISD Volunteer Accused Of Online Solicitation Of A Minor
CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Cleburne ISD volunteer named Jeannie Ledoux is accused of soliciting a 10-year-old boy.
The 40-year-old woman allegedly sent the victim more than 11,000 text messages, all sexual in nature, according to the arrest report.
The child’s mother found the messages after she let her son borrow her phone.
She said Ledoux’s messages to her son were very graphic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 20-Year-Old Man Kidnapped At Gunpoint
- Video Appears To Show Texas Deputies Shot Man With Hands Up
- Supreme Court Rules Against Clerk In Gay Marriage Case
- Blue Bell’s Hometown Return Brought Relief To Employees, Residents
- Getting Kicks With Bricks… Through Windshields In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures