Cleburne ISD Volunteer Accused Of Online Solicitation Of A Minor
Get Breaking News First
CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) - A Cleburne ISD volunteer named Jeannie Ledoux is accused of soliciting a 10-year-old boy.
The 40-year-old woman allegedly sent the victim more than 11,000 text messages, all sexual in nature, according to the arrest report.
The child’s mother found the messages after she let her son borrow her phone.
She said Ledoux’s messages to her son were very graphic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Thump Athletics, 6-3
- River Oaks Police Officers Rescue Disabled Man From Burning Home
- Neighbor Calls CPS On Mom For Letting Child Play Outside
- Union Appeals Rice’s Indefinite Suspension By NFL
- North Texas Teen To Play In Junior Ryder Cup
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures