Former Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent Released From Jail
Ex-Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been released from jail.
Brent was serving a 180 day sentence for the drunk driving crash that killed his friend and teammate Jerry Brown in 2012. Last week, he asked a Dallas County judge to let him serve the rest of his sentence at an in-patient treatment facility.
Brent’s attorney confirmed he was released just after noon Sunday, but did not reveal which facility he is going to.
Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones says he would not rule out the possibility that Brent could return to the team.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Senate Passes Bill Approving Keystone XL
- Stars Beat Senators 6-3 In Spezza’s Return
- Texas Women Edge Oklahoma 84-81 In 2OT
- Georgia State Rallies To Beat UTA 88-74
- Veggies Are Most Popular Super Bowl Food
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: