Former Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent Released From Jail
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
Ex-Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent has been released from jail.
Brent was serving a 180 day sentence for the drunk driving crash that killed his friend and teammate Jerry Brown in 2012. Last week, he asked a Dallas County judge to let him serve the rest of his sentence at an in-patient treatment facility.
Brent’s attorney confirmed he was released just after noon Sunday, but did not reveal which facility he is going to.
Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones says he would not rule out the possibility that Brent could return to the team.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ride Safety Inspections A Priority At State Fair
- Police Searching For Missing 76-Year-Old Woman
- PayPal Opens The Door A Bit For Bitcoin Payments
- Computer System DPD Passed On Working Great For Sheriff’s Deputies
- Woman Breaks Window, Rescues Baby In San Antonio
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: