FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- RG3 Back In Starting Lineup For Winless Browns
- Coca-Cola Pitches Pairings From Ramen To Lobster
- Earnhardt Cleared To Race Again Next Season
- Dallas Designer Encourages Women In STEM Fields With Science Based Clothing Line
- Mick Jagger Celebrates Birth Of 8th Child
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: