Fort Worth Church Holds Service Despite Fire
FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) - Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Super Bowl Ticket Trial Begins In Dallas
- Judge Refuses To Dismiss Deion Sanders Defamation Trial
- Texas Republicans Want Medicaid Flexibility, Not Expansion
- Judge Denies New Trial For Convicted Killer Eric Williams
- 30 Players: Red Sox Hope Rusney Castillo’s Talent Translates To Bigs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: