FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect Arrested In Rapper XXXTentacion’s Shooting Death
- Intel CEO Resigns After Consensual Relationship With Employee
- Texas Company Recalls Nearly 500 Pounds Of Ground Beef
- Gas Prices Across Texas Decline By 4 Cents This Week
- No Framework To Reunite Border Children Separated From Parents
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: