FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- A Look At Plans For New Rides And More At Disney Parks
- US To Ban American Citizens From Travel To North Korea
- Hugh Freeze Resigns As Ole Miss Football Coach After 5 Seasons
- Legendary Wildcatter Boone Pickens Takes Texas-Sized Fall
- Search Continues For Man And Woman Who Sexually Assaulted Victim
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: