FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Plano Takes Aim At Swamp Rat Infestation
- Top 5 Things NOT To Buy On Black Friday
- Man Gets Life Sentence In Texas ‘Stand Your Ground’ Retrial
- Two People Hospitalized, 3 Pets Dead After Irving House Fire
- 9-Year-Old Survives After Car Pins Him To Wall, Mom Thankful
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: