FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Arrested For Wedding Night Theft At Ritz-Carlton
- Dallas Police Hiring 911 Call Takers
- 25-Year-Old American Airman Dies In Northern Syria
- Retail Gasoline Prices In Texas Hold Steady At $2.11 Gallon
- Mansfield ISD Parents Scramble After School Decision
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: