FORT WORTH, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite their building going up in flames, members of a Fort Worth church held service outside the charred remains today.
Greater Canaan Missionary Baptist Church was destroyed in a fire Friday morning. The exact cause has not been determined. The pastor says the building may be gone but their spirit is still strong.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: Indiana Mom Found Overdosed With Baby In Back Seat
- CBS Sports’ Steve Tasker Talks Jags-Titans On TNF, More Week 8 Games
- Romo On Cowboys Practice Field For First Time All Season
- Police Investigate Vandalizing Of Trump’s Hollywood Star
- TxDOT Preparing Equipment For Winter Weather
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: