TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A major traffic alert for drivers in Tarrant county. If you drive north loop 820 westbound, you might want to find a new way to go.
Crews have shut down the westbound lanes of north loop 820 for two weeks. This is between boulevard 26 in North Richland Hills and I-35 west in Fort Worth. Drivers will use the toll lanes but will not have to pay. Most ramps and exits will also be closed as workers pave new westbound lanes on the highway.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- University Park Police Looking For Thief Seen In Viral Chase Video
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: