TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A major traffic alert for drivers in Tarrant county. If you drive north loop 820 westbound, you might want to find a new way to go.
Crews have shut down the westbound lanes of north loop 820 for two weeks. This is between boulevard 26 in North Richland Hills and I-35 west in Fort Worth. Drivers will use the toll lanes but will not have to pay. Most ramps and exits will also be closed as workers pave new westbound lanes on the highway.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 10-Year-Old Taken To Hospital After Near-Drowning
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- North Texans Remember Garland and Rowlett Tornadoes
- Tony Stewart Snaps 84-Race Drought With Win At Sonoma
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: