Two Bodies Found In A Home In Rowlett
Get Breaking News First
ROWLETT,TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people have been found dead inside a home in Rowlett, TX. Police made the discovery while conducting a welfare check on Luna Dr.
The couple, reported to be boyfriend and girlfriend, live in the home. After the male victim did not show up to his son’s baseball game on Saturday, the mother went to the home where she saw the body of a woman through the back porch door. The mother called 911 and Rowlett police entered the home.
Neighbors say the couple was quiet and kept to themselves and had two children that stayed with them every other week.
Rowlett police also said they’ve responded to two calls at this home previously, the last one was an assault call in February.
The victim’s names have not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Chief David Brown To Spend $1M+ On Body Cams
- 2 North Texas UPS Locations Among Those Breached By Malware
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Residents Fight Planned Mansfield Medical Waste Site
- Officer Involved In Ferguson Shooting From Texas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures