ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — TNA Wrestling Slammiversary XII, broadcast to more than 120 countries across the world, made its way to Arlington on Sunday night.
A group of Dallas Cowboys, led by DE George Selvie, got involved in the action, and 105.3 The Fan’s Troy Hughes had a front row seat.
The altercation occurred when “The Cowboy” James Storm spit beer in the face of Selvie. The 6-foot-4 lineman was immediately restrained by his teammates and Troy, but later broke free to have a HUGE impact on the match.
“Last night was good. We had a lot of fun. It was a great time. It was very entertaining,” said Selvie. “The part where I got involved. That was pretty cool. Just being a part of the show, just doing what I did. It was very cool.”
Selvie’s teammates Ben Bass, Nick Hayden, Tyrone Crawford, Caesar Rayford and Martez Wilson joined him in the ring to celebrate their teammate Selvie and Mr. Anderson’s victory.
“Last night was one of my childhood dreams,” said Rayford. “I am such a big wrestling fan and to be in that environment and invited to attend was amazing. I like to thank the TNA staff for having us.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Villanova Jumps Kansas, Moves Back To No. 1 In AP Basketball Poll
- Packers-Cowboys Biggest Ratings Draw For A Divisional Game In 20 Years
- Dollars And Sense Of Romo’s Financial Future With Cowboys
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Plunge After Cowboys Are Eliminated
- Cowboys WR Beasley Announces Birth Of Son Following Playoff Loss