NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – History buffs may now learn more about Dallas by using a free app launched by Preservation Dallas and The Urban Armadillos organization.
The Pegasus Urban Trails mobile app takes users on a self-guided tour through various districts in downtown Dallas. It lets users select trails they would like to follow by map or name. Sites can also be sorted by address, name or topic – including architecture, history, art, and pop-culture. It features iconic buildings such as Reunion Tower, City Hall, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Statler Hotel.
The Urban Armadillos joined with Preservation Dallas with the goal to work together to finalize the trails and format the individual site information for use in brochures and the mobile app.
The mobile app is available on Google Play or the App Store on iTunes.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Lose Big Lead And Game To Indians
- Road Rage Victim’s Family: ‘It’s Tough For Us All, But We’ll Make It Through’
- Public May Soon Have Access To 300-Year-Old Forest
- Praise, Criticism Of Supreme Court Decision On Temporary Travel Ban
- Dallas Among Cities Challenging Texas Sanctuary Cities Law In Court
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures