“Mental Detention & Observation” For Former Cowboy Marion Barber
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
MANSFIELD (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Dallas Cowboy has had a run in with the law.
According to Mansfield police, officers responded to a 911 call off Moore Road Sunday night around 8 p.m. One there police found former Cowboys running back Marion Barber in need of what they are calling ‘clinical assistance.’
Barber was detained and taken to a local hospital for mental detention and observation.
Police are not saying what Barber was suffering from or what caused the detention.
Barber played for the Cowboys from 2005 until 2010. He retired from the NFL after a two-year stint with the Chicago Bears.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Wolfson Talks Packers Vs. Patriots
- States Differ On Need For Bitcoin Oversight
- Wage Protesters Picket Area Walmart Stores
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- Dallas Loses To Eagles In Worst Performance Of Season
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures