“Mental Detention & Observation” For Former Cowboy Marion Barber
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
MANSFIELD (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Dallas Cowboy has had a run in with the law.
According to Mansfield police, officers responded to a 911 call off Moore Road Sunday night around 8 p.m. One there police found former Cowboys running back Marion Barber in need of what they are calling ‘clinical assistance.’
Barber was detained and taken to a local hospital for mental detention and observation.
Police are not saying what Barber was suffering from or what caused the detention.
Barber played for the Cowboys from 2005 until 2010. He retired from the NFL after a two-year stint with the Chicago Bears.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nowitzki, Parsons Lead Mavs Past Jazz In Home Opener
- Friday Night Lights Meant Halloween Came Early In One City
- Man Shot, Killed Outside Plano Subway
- Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11
- North Texas Kissing Bugs Carry Potentially Killer Disease
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures