ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders and Dallas Cowboys will participate in two joint training camp practices this summer.
The Raiders announced Tuesday that they will practice with Dallas at the Cowboys training camp base in Oxnard, California, on Aug. 12 and 13.
This is the first time since 2005 that the Raiders have traveled for a preseason practice. Oakland went to Houston that year. The Raiders also hosted the 49ers in Napa in 2008 and `09.
The Raiders used to hold training camp in Oxnard before moving it to Napa in 1996.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Infant’s Death Inspires Family To Give Back During Holidays
- Texas H.S. Coaches ‘Starting the Conversation’ About Sexual Assault
- Appeals Court Halts Execution For Dad Who Killed Daughters
- Man Charged With Murder After Stabbing At Job Placement Center
- Mumps Immunizations Required For Returning Cleburne Students
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures