ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders and Dallas Cowboys will participate in two joint training camp practices this summer.
The Raiders announced Tuesday that they will practice with Dallas at the Cowboys training camp base in Oxnard, California, on Aug. 12 and 13.
This is the first time since 2005 that the Raiders have traveled for a preseason practice. Oakland went to Houston that year. The Raiders also hosted the 49ers in Napa in 2008 and `09.
The Raiders used to hold training camp in Oxnard before moving it to Napa in 1996.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DACA Student Spent Night In Richardson Jail On Immigration Hold
- Is Your Dog A Genius (As Far As Dogs Go)?
- Pre-School Teacher Fired After Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Dallas County Schools Has $40 Million Less Than Anticipated
- Trump Administration Reverses Obama Policies On Transgender Bathrooms
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures