Garden Ridge Renames Stores To At Home
Get Breaking News First
PLANO, Texas (AP) - Home decor chain Garden Ridge is investing $20 million in a rebranding campaign that will include renaming its stores At Home.
The Plano-based company made the announcement Tuesday. Chief Executive Officer Lee Bird said in a release that the new name “better reflects our company’s home decor heritage, as well as our aspirations for the future.”
The stores – which offer customers an array of home products including indoor and outdoor furniture, decorative accents, rugs and housewares – will also undergo a redesign that includes displays offering decorating ideas.
The company currently operates 71 stores across the U.S. and has plans to open about a dozen more this year. The company was founded in 1979 in the Texas town of Garden Ridge, just outside San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Presbyterian Hospital Says ‘Thank You’ For Lessons, Loyalty
- Top WWE Diva AJ Lee Has High Praise For Newcomer Paige
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Getting More Value From Payroll Than Giants
- Abbott, Davis Talk Gubernatorial Election
- Nurse Nina Pham Is Ebola Free, Headed Home From Hospital
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures