PLANO, Texas (AP) – Home decor chain Garden Ridge is investing $20 million in a rebranding campaign that will include renaming its stores At Home.
The Plano-based company made the announcement Tuesday. Chief Executive Officer Lee Bird said in a release that the new name “better reflects our company’s home decor heritage, as well as our aspirations for the future.”
The stores – which offer customers an array of home products including indoor and outdoor furniture, decorative accents, rugs and housewares – will also undergo a redesign that includes displays offering decorating ideas.
The company currently operates 71 stores across the U.S. and has plans to open about a dozen more this year. The company was founded in 1979 in the Texas town of Garden Ridge, just outside San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth ISD Board To Vote On Sanctuary Schools Resolution
- Plano Rejects Development Plan After Residents Protest
- President Trump Denies ‘Major Leak Process’ At White House
- Motley 23 Points For No. 11 Baylor To Beat No. 10 WVU 71-62
- No. 2 Baylor Rolls Oklahoma 103-64 Days After Mulkey’s Rant
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures