CARTWRIGHT, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Sherma man who drowned in Lake Texoma was recovered.
An OHP report says the body of 20-year-old Cecilio Perez Vamarripa was recovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The patrol says Vamarripa was swimming Sunday when he apparently became tired and went under the water in the Willifa Woods area and didn’t resurface. His body was found in about 7 feet of water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- A Lot Still Not Known About Fort Worth Child’s Abduction
- Development Leads To More Options For Fun In Grand Prairie
- Tributes For Frisco Teen Killed In Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Chef Finds Roots In Retirement Facility Kitchen
- 12-Year-Old Girl From Fort Worth Missing Three Weeks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures