Sherman Man Drowns While Swimming In Lake Texoma
Get Breaking News First
CARTWRIGHT, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Sherma man who drowned in Lake Texoma was recovered.
An OHP report says the body of 20-year-old Cecilio Perez Vamarripa was recovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The patrol says Vamarripa was swimming Sunday when he apparently became tired and went under the water in the Willifa Woods area and didn’t resurface. His body was found in about 7 feet of water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jacksonville Jaguars Place All Of Their Eggs In Basket Of Blake Bortles
- Former DPD Officer Guilty In Beating Of Suspect Jailed
- Rocket Explodes During Test Flight; No Injuries
- Man Indicted For Aiming Laser Pointer At Aircraft
- Officer’s Association Calling For FWPD Chief’s Resignation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures