CARTWRIGHT, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Sherma man who drowned in Lake Texoma was recovered.
An OHP report says the body of 20-year-old Cecilio Perez Vamarripa was recovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The patrol says Vamarripa was swimming Sunday when he apparently became tired and went under the water in the Willifa Woods area and didn’t resurface. His body was found in about 7 feet of water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man, Woman Found Shot To Death In Kennedale Home
- Hot, Muggy Weather Means More Fleas
- State Defends Early Release Of Child Killer
- DNC Data Breach A Sign Cyber Crime Is Here To Stay
- It’s Clinton And It’s History For America
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures