CARTWRIGHT, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Sherma man who drowned in Lake Texoma was recovered.
An OHP report says the body of 20-year-old Cecilio Perez Vamarripa was recovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The patrol says Vamarripa was swimming Sunday when he apparently became tired and went under the water in the Willifa Woods area and didn’t resurface. His body was found in about 7 feet of water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Chronic Stress Linked To A Bigger Waistline In New Study
- Reports: MRI On Hamilton’s Knee Comes Back Clean
- Roy Talks To Legendary NHL Player, NBC Analyst Jeremy Roenick
- ‘Extremely Critical’ Wildfire Alert In Texas, 2 Other States
- Opening Statements In The Corruption Trial Of John Wiley Price
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures