Sherman Man Drowns While Swimming In Lake Texoma
Get Breaking News First
CARTWRIGHT, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Sherma man who drowned in Lake Texoma was recovered.
An OHP report says the body of 20-year-old Cecilio Perez Vamarripa was recovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The patrol says Vamarripa was swimming Sunday when he apparently became tired and went under the water in the Willifa Woods area and didn’t resurface. His body was found in about 7 feet of water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Annoyed By Pig Problem
- UAPB Blast Past Texas Southern At Homecoming Game
- TCU Gets Record-Setting 82-27 Rout Of Tech
- Sam Houston With 38-21 Win Over Abilene Christian
- Williams, Tretola Pace Arkansas Past UAB 45-17
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures