DALLAS (AP) – Dallas police say a fight in a park has left a 14-year-old boy hospitalized with stab wounds and three of his middle school classmates in custody.
Police are seeking a fourth juvenile suspect in Tuesday afternoon’s attack as the victim walked home from summer school.
Details were not immediately released about possible charges in the dispute involving the five youths who attend T.W. Browne Middle School in Dallas.
Investigators are trying to determine what led to the argument. Police say the victim was stabbed multiple times with an unknown object and was hospitalized in critical condition.
Police say the victim was able to identify all four suspects by name.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Starbucks Says ‘Unicorn’ Proves Its Digital Savvy
- Exxon Mobil’s Q1 Profit More Than Doubles
- Keller Student Wins Scholar Athlete Honor
- Hundreds Claim Scam At Luxury Fyre Music Festival In Bahamas
- San Antonio Spurs Beat Memphis Grizzlies To Advance In NBA Playoffs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures