Canadian Gets 25 Years Jail For Enticing Texas Boy
DALLAS (AP) – A man from Canada has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for traveling to Texas and luring a 14-year-old boy he met online into having sex.
A federal judge in Dallas on Wednesday sentenced 43-year-old Phillip Amisano-Camillo. He pleaded guilty last August to enticement of a minor. A charge of traveling with intent to engage in sexual acts with a minor was dropped as part of the plea deal.
Prosecutors say Amisano-Camillo chatted online with the boy in April 2012, then the following month traveled from Washington state to Dallas to meet the teen.
Investigators say Amisano-Camillo enticed the boy to sneak out of his home and the duo engaged in sexual acts at a hotel.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Kids Prepare To Compete For Championship In Taekwondo
- Fort Worth Duplex Damaged By Fire Caused By A/C
- Fans Get Perfect Traffic Storm When Cowboys, Rangers Play At Same Time
- Cowboys Are Now 0-3 In Preseason
- Trump Says He’ll Decide On Third Party Bid Soon
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures