Distracted Driving & Don’t Mess With Texas
Distracted Driving crashes are on the rise in Texas, and the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) wants you to learn the dangers of distractions. They are urging you to avoid multitasking or engaging in non-driving activities until you arrive at your destination. Click here and here for more information.
The ‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ goal remains simple and straightforward: reduce the amount of litter motorists toss onto roadways, to keep Texas beautiful and hold down the costs of litter pickup. Click here to learn more.
- Sunnyvale’s ‘Critter Getter’ Now Has His Own Song
- Pilar Sanders Back In Court; Says Deon Violated Custody Orders
- Texas Records 4th Death This Year Linked To West Nile Virus
- School Districts Considering Carbon Monoxide Detectors After Leak At DISD School
- Police Officer Shoots & Kills Suspect In South Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures