Distracted Driving & Don’t Mess With Texas
Distracted Driving crashes are on the rise in Texas, and the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) wants you to learn the dangers of distractions. They are urging you to avoid multitasking or engaging in non-driving activities until you arrive at your destination. Click here and here for more information.
The ‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ goal remains simple and straightforward: reduce the amount of litter motorists toss onto roadways, to keep Texas beautiful and hold down the costs of litter pickup. Click here to learn more.
- Mitch Moreland Hits 2 Homers As Rangers Beat Orioles 8-1
- Texas Leads Multistate Suit Against EPA Over Water Rule
- After Resisting For Years, JetBlue Adds Checked Bag Fee
- Consumer Reports Finds Some Newer Cars Burn Too Much Oil
- Rangers’ Hamilton Eager To Return
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures