Distracted Driving crashes are on the rise in Texas, and the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) wants you to learn the dangers of distractions. They are urging you to avoid multitasking or engaging in non-driving activities until you arrive at your destination. Click here and here for more information.
The ‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ goal remains simple and straightforward: reduce the amount of litter motorists toss onto roadways, to keep Texas beautiful and hold down the costs of litter pickup. Click here to learn more.
- Gas Prices Up Four Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- Baltimore Police: Three Gunmen Shoot, Wound Eight In Attack
- Fort Worth Police Investigate Shooting Death Of 17-Year-Old
- Miami Marlins Ace Jose Fernandez Dies In Boating Accident
- No. 10 Texas A&M Gets 45-24 Win Over No. 17 Arkansas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures