Torchy’s Tacos Worker May Have Tuberculosis
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas County Health Department is investigating a case of tuberculosis at a restaurant near White Rock Lake.
The health department told CBS 11 News that the public isn’t at risk because anyone who ate there would have had limited exposure to the worker.
“Information from the CDC as well as from our own investigation indicates that under the circumstances, there is no cause for alarm and no threat those customers who have visited the location or other members of the public as a result of this situation,” the restaurant said in a statement.
The department said warning letters about the possible TB case went out workers at the restaurant on Buckner Boulevard and Garland Road.
workers at Torchy’s Tacos on Buckner Boulevard and Garland Road received letters about a colleague who might have the disease.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- $5,000 Reward Offered For Information On Cat Burning
- Father And Son Recovering After Dune Buggy Hits Bull
- Injured Rio Vista HS Football Player Joins Team On Sideline
- 2 Found Dead In Wendy’s Parking Lot
- 94-Year-Old Shows Adrenaline Knows No Age Limit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures