Tyrone Crawford On His ‘Fight’ With Travis Frederick
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – The Dallas Cowboys had a much publicized fight at minicamp this week, as DE Tyrone Crawford and C Travis Frederick set off a scuffle where punches were thrown.
Crawford joined Shan & RJ on 105.3 The Fan on Friday to explain the circumstances surrounding the event.
The day before, Crawford says he was disrespected by RT Doug Free, who grabbed him by the neck in a film session.
“George [Selvie] goes off,” said Crawford. “He was like, ‘Hey, you can’t let that happen. Next time that happens you’ve got to fight him.'”
Crawford, who says he was still amped up from his role in TNA’s Slammiversary last weekend, felt he was disrespected yet again at practice.
“I come inside and I get grabbed by the neck by Frederick. He pulls me down. I get back up, get angry, push him.”
But according to Crawford, he wasn’t the primary defensive player involved in the event.
“If you can see from the pictures, George is the one that really gets in there.”
- Moustakas Hits Grand Slam In Royals’ Victory Over Rangers
- 30 Players: Baseball’s Top Prospect Bryant Won’t Wait Long For Cubs Debut
- Lady Bears Fall Short Of Final Four, Prepare For Next Season
- Pre-Game Playlist: Devon Still ‘Shakes It Off’ With Daughter Leah
- Texas Freshman Myles Turner Says He’ll Enter NBA Draft