DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — The Dallas Cowboys had a much publicized fight at minicamp this week, as DE Tyrone Crawford and C Travis Frederick set off a scuffle where punches were thrown.
Crawford joined Shan & RJ on 105.3 The Fan on Friday to explain the circumstances surrounding the event.
The day before, Crawford says he was disrespected by RT Doug Free, who grabbed him by the neck in a film session.
“George [Selvie] goes off,” said Crawford. “He was like, ‘Hey, you can’t let that happen. Next time that happens you’ve got to fight him.'”
Crawford, who says he was still amped up from his role in TNA’s Slammiversary last weekend, felt he was disrespected yet again at practice.
“I come inside and I get grabbed by the neck by Frederick. He pulls me down. I get back up, get angry, push him.”
But according to Crawford, he wasn’t the primary defensive player involved in the event.
“If you can see from the pictures, George is the one that really gets in there.”
- Patterson 202 Games At TCU, Snyder Seeks 201st K-State Win
- Chris Arnold Stories: NBA Legends Ballin’ In Roger Staubach’s Backyard
- Rolando McClain Suspended Indefinitely For Violating NFL’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Keidel: Why The Cowboys’ Win Streak Continues
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So