The White House is set to spend millions of dollars in order to stop the surge of undocumented children crossing the US-Mexican border.
On Sunday the Obama administration revealed a plan to help Central American governments reintegrate illegal migrants who’ve crossed into the US. That announcement came as homeland security officials toured border protection facilities in San Antonio.
Forty-seven thousand children have crossed the border since October of last year. Hundreds have ended up in North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Senate Confirms Trump’s Pick To Run The CIA
- Little Elm Community Still Grieving Detective Jerry Walker’s Loss
- Group Opposes Plans For Boutique Hotel In Fairmount Neighborhood
- 2 GOP Senators Would Let States Keep Obama Health Law
- Dallas City Leaders Making Plans For High Speed Rail
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures