The White House is set to spend millions of dollars in order to stop the surge of undocumented children crossing the US-Mexican border.
On Sunday the Obama administration revealed a plan to help Central American governments reintegrate illegal migrants who’ve crossed into the US. That announcement came as homeland security officials toured border protection facilities in San Antonio.
Forty-seven thousand children have crossed the border since October of last year. Hundreds have ended up in North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- GM, Fiat Chrysler Sales Up In November, But Ford Was Flat
- Texas Trooper Accused Of Propositioning Woman Driver For Sex
- Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo Has “4-5 Years” Left In NFL Career
- Police Say Man Tried To Electrocute Father, On Thanksgiving, Over Will
- Packers And Lions Prepare For Big Thursday Night NFC North Battle
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures