The White House is set to spend millions of dollars in order to stop the surge of undocumented children crossing the US-Mexican border.
On Sunday the Obama administration revealed a plan to help Central American governments reintegrate illegal migrants who’ve crossed into the US. That announcement came as homeland security officials toured border protection facilities in San Antonio.
Forty-seven thousand children have crossed the border since October of last year. Hundreds have ended up in North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Keidel: Surging Steelers Still Lucky To Not Face Rodgers
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks
- Patterson Signs New Deal To Stay At TCU Through 2023 Season
- Salvation Army Angel Trees Looking For Donations
- Dallas Police Searching For Murder Suspect
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures