DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A 14-year-old girl was raped at knifepoint in Southwest Dallas, according to police. They issued an alert that said a man forced her into his truck in the 5900 block of Wisdom Creek Drive, near the intersection of Camp Wisdom and Belt Line roads, around 11:30 Monday morning after she got off her school bus.
He then drive a short distance, according to the “Community Awareness Bulletin,” parked and sexually assaulted her. She described the suspect as a 30-year-old black male, with a full beard and low-cut black hair. He was about 5′-10″ tall with a thin, muscular build. He was wearing a black shirt with dirty blue jeans that had grass stains on the knees. She told police the jeans had a “white paint smear look” on the front thigh part.
The bulletin described the suspect’s truck as an older, 4 door model black truck with rust on the hood and on the passenger side of the truck. Its interior is gray cloth, dirty, with a lot of trash in the floor board.
Police said there weren’t any reports of similar offenses in the neighborhood. They urge anyone with any information about the crime to call Detective Rodriguez at 469.507.9311.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- I-Team: First Ever Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Freestanding ERs
- New Warning About Troubled Dallas Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Area Police Departments Chip In For Grief-Stricken Little Elm
- Hundreds Gather To Honor Fallen Little Elm Detective
- FC Dallas Player Recovering At Home After Being Hit By Car
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures