LeBron James will once again be a free agent — and once again, the Dallas Mavericks will undoubtedly look to make a play for the league’s best player.
Will they sign him? Probably not. But here’s a recruiting tool that might just work the second time around.
It’s “Come On LeBron Put Your Mavericks Jersey On” — a 2010 classic.
And the remix…
- Dallas Cowboys Week 14 Injury Report: Darren McFadden Nearing Return
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Chris Arnold Stories: Blind Date In The Windy City
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game
- Jerry On Romo Playing In Final Games: “I Don’t Want To Knock The Rust Off And Risk Injury”