LeBron James will once again be a free agent — and once again, the Dallas Mavericks will undoubtedly look to make a play for the league’s best player.
Will they sign him? Probably not. But here’s a recruiting tool that might just work the second time around.
It’s “Come On LeBron Put Your Mavericks Jersey On” — a 2010 classic.
And the remix…
- Capitals, Ovechkin Finally Heading To The Stanley Cup Final
- The Kingdom, Ring Of Honor Champs, Tells An Epic Wrestling Story
- Rockets To Honor Texas School Shooting Victims Before Game 5
- Dak & Zeke Increase Cowboys Roles With Dez & Witten Gone
- Milwaukee Chief Apologizes For Arrest Of Bucks Guard Sterling Brown