FORT WORTH (AP) – A suspect has been arrested as North Texas police investigate gunfire that damaged three parked patrol vehicles while the officers were off-duty.
Mansfield city jail records show 19-year-old Luis Felipe Gallegos was being held Tuesday on a deadly conduct charge related to discharge of a firearm. Online records don’t list an attorney for Gallegos, whose bond was set at $3,000 following his arrest last Thursday.
Fort Worth police say nobody was hurt in three apparently related incidents.
A rifle stolen from a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper’s patrol car June 15 has been recovered.
Officers on June 16 answered a criminal mischief car about a police car hit by gunfire.
Investigators the next day learned that a Fort Worth police car, parked in Lake Worth, was peppered by gunfire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Community Gathers To Remember 3 Children Killed In Ponder Murder-Suicide
- Curry Comes Alive To Score 35, Warriors Rout Rockets 126-85
- Kelly Clarkson Honors Texas School Shooting Victims At Billboard Awards
- Lopez Goes 8 Innings As White Sox Blank Rangers 3-0
- Man Rams Vehicle Into North Carolina Restaurant, Killing Daughter, 1 Other
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures