FORT WORTH (AP) – A suspect has been arrested as North Texas police investigate gunfire that damaged three parked patrol vehicles while the officers were off-duty.
Mansfield city jail records show 19-year-old Luis Felipe Gallegos was being held Tuesday on a deadly conduct charge related to discharge of a firearm. Online records don’t list an attorney for Gallegos, whose bond was set at $3,000 following his arrest last Thursday.
Fort Worth police say nobody was hurt in three apparently related incidents.
A rifle stolen from a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper’s patrol car June 15 has been recovered.
Officers on June 16 answered a criminal mischief car about a police car hit by gunfire.
Investigators the next day learned that a Fort Worth police car, parked in Lake Worth, was peppered by gunfire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects In 4 Overnight 7-Eleven Robberies Caught In Arlington
- Consumer Justice Helps Students Affected By Sudden Driving School Closures
- Dallas Lawmaker Wants Attacks On Police Classified ‘Hate Crimes’
- Officers Save Man From Burning Car In Flower Mound
- 4-Alarm Fire Damages 3 Biz, 2 Dozen Cars In Balch Springs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures