Man Arrested After Patrol Vehicles Shot
FORT WORTH (AP) – A suspect has been arrested as North Texas police investigate gunfire that damaged three parked patrol vehicles while the officers were off-duty.
Mansfield city jail records show 19-year-old Luis Felipe Gallegos was being held Tuesday on a deadly conduct charge related to discharge of a firearm. Online records don’t list an attorney for Gallegos, whose bond was set at $3,000 following his arrest last Thursday.
Fort Worth police say nobody was hurt in three apparently related incidents.
A rifle stolen from a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper’s patrol car June 15 has been recovered.
Officers on June 16 answered a criminal mischief car about a police car hit by gunfire.
Investigators the next day learned that a Fort Worth police car, parked in Lake Worth, was peppered by gunfire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dyson-Tolleson Discussion
- Get Buzzed Or Make Gains With New Protein Beer
- 39 Undocumented Immigrants Found In Back Of Big Rig
- Irving Releases Threatening Emails
- Richardson Homeowners Oppose School District’s Bus Barn Plan
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures