FORT WORTH (AP) – A suspect has been arrested as North Texas police investigate gunfire that damaged three parked patrol vehicles while the officers were off-duty.
Mansfield city jail records show 19-year-old Luis Felipe Gallegos was being held Tuesday on a deadly conduct charge related to discharge of a firearm. Online records don’t list an attorney for Gallegos, whose bond was set at $3,000 following his arrest last Thursday.
Fort Worth police say nobody was hurt in three apparently related incidents.
A rifle stolen from a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper’s patrol car June 15 has been recovered.
Officers on June 16 answered a criminal mischief car about a police car hit by gunfire.
Investigators the next day learned that a Fort Worth police car, parked in Lake Worth, was peppered by gunfire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police Warning About Latest Package Scam
- Big Changes In Security At Argyle ISD In 5 Years Since Sandy Hook Massacre
- Worker Killed In Possible Trench Collapse Outside Home In Flower Mound
- Sooners RB Anderson Will Not Be Charged
- WWE Insiders Pick Clash Of Champions 2017
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures