DPD Arrests 10 In Domestic Violence Roundup
DALLAS (CSBDFW.COM) – For four days, Dallas police and Dallas County Sheriff’s deputies are sweeping the city and arresting suspects with outstanding domestic violence warrants.
The warrant roundup began on June 24 and goes through June 27, according to authorities. Officers from DPD’s Patrol, METRO and Domestic Violence units will be serving the warrants and making the arrests.
There are more than 250 active felony warrants for domestic violence suspects. So far, 10 arrests have been made, according to a statement released by DPD.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures