DPD Arrests 10 In Domestic Violence Roundup
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CSBDFW.COM) – For four days, Dallas police and Dallas County Sheriff’s deputies are sweeping the city and arresting suspects with outstanding domestic violence warrants.
The warrant roundup began on June 24 and goes through June 27, according to authorities. Officers from DPD’s Patrol, METRO and Domestic Violence units will be serving the warrants and making the arrests.
There are more than 250 active felony warrants for domestic violence suspects. So far, 10 arrests have been made, according to a statement released by DPD.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Secretly Wed In France
- Perry Says Republican Congress Is Key
- Human Skull Donated To Austin Thrift Store
- Big Rig Fire Shuts Down I-35 In North Fort Worth
- Midlothian ISD Parents Protest To Keep Plaques
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures