DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Another public information forum on Home Rule will be held in Dallas tonight. This one features a former state board of education member and a representative from the TEA.
The coalition for an accountable system of education, better known as CASE will present legal counsel from the Texas Education Agency, along with DISD Trustee Mike Morath and former state education board member Mavis Knight, in a education town hall explaining the details of changing a school system to a Home Rule Charter District.
The meeting will be held in Oak Cliff at the former location of Friendship West Baptist Church, 616 West Kiest Boulevard.
The forum begins at 6:30.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas
- Frisco ISD Voters Reject Property Tax Increase
- Moreland, Griffin Lead Rangers To 7-0 Win Over Indians
- Cowboys’ Ford Center Hosts Frisco ISD Football Kickoff
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures