Home Rule Information Forum Tonight In Dallas
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - Another public information forum on Home Rule will be held in Dallas tonight. This one features a former state board of education member and a representative from the TEA.
The coalition for an accountable system of education, better known as CASE will present legal counsel from the Texas Education Agency, along with DISD Trustee Mike Morath and former state education board member Mavis Knight, in a education town hall explaining the details of changing a school system to a Home Rule Charter District.
The meeting will be held in Oak Cliff at the former location of Friendship West Baptist Church, 616 West Kiest Boulevard.
The forum begins at 6:30.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures