NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you work or live in Dallas and you’re feeling a bit stressed, you aren’t alone. A new survey by CNN places Dallas at number 16 on a list of 55 most stressed out cities in the country.
The study looked at the broad categories of: economy/money, work, lifestyle, family and crime. Research included experts from the American Psychological Association and identified the 15 biggest indicators of stress in urban areas and collected data from 55 metro areas and divisions with populations of 1 million or more.
Unsurprisingly, New York City is the most stressed city. Houston is number 5, people in San Antonio are more stressed than Dallas too — coming in at 14.
We asked CBSDFW Facebook readers what stresses them out. Thomas Medlock said, “Right now…The world cup.” Amanda Weaver says ,”DALLAS is stressed out…everything is smooth sailing in Fort Worth!” Head over to our Facebook page and let us know what you think. You could see your comments on CBS 11 or hear them on News Radio 1080, KRLD!
Here is the top 16. Click Here for the full list:
1. New York, NY
2. Detroit, MI
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
5. Houston, TX
6. Chicago, IL
7. Miami, FL
8. New Orleans, LA
9. Atlanta, GA
10. Memphis, TN
11. Newark, NJ
12. Las Vegas, NV
13. Philadelphia, PA
14. San Antonio. TX
15. Birmingham, AL
16. Dallas, TX
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Parties, Protests To Take Over D.C. For Trump’s Inauguration
- US Official Says Orlando Shooter’s Widow Has Been Arrested
- Packers-Cowboys Biggest Ratings Draw For A Divisional Game In 20 Years
- Dollars And Sense Of Romo’s Financial Future With Cowboys
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Plunge After Cowboys Are Eliminated
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures