McKinney ISD Secretary Arrested For Suspicion Of Theft
McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former McKinney ISD secretary was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from McKinney Boyd High School.
According to police, 44-year old Angela Putty of McKinney, Texas was arrested on Thursday by the McKinney Police Department after school officials determined that she was stealing money from the school’s student parking funds.
Police say the crime occurred from approximately January 2013 through May 2014.
Putty’s bond was set at $2,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Texas Counties Won’t Meet New Ozone Standard
- Whole Foods Recalls Vegan Pumpkin Pies
- Top 5 Holiday Scams And How To Avoid Them
- Secret Santa Surprises Saginaw Family With Decoration
- It’s The Annual ‘Black Pieday’ At Fort Worth Pastry Shop