McKinney ISD Secretary Arrested For Suspicion Of Theft
McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former McKinney ISD secretary was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from McKinney Boyd High School.
According to police, 44-year old Angela Putty of McKinney, Texas was arrested on Thursday by the McKinney Police Department after school officials determined that she was stealing money from the school’s student parking funds.
Police say the crime occurred from approximately January 2013 through May 2014.
Putty’s bond was set at $2,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Unexpected Surprise For Some Collin County Burglary Victims
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered