McKinney ISD Secretary Arrested For Suspicion Of Theft
McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former McKinney ISD secretary was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from McKinney Boyd High School.
According to police, 44-year old Angela Putty of McKinney, Texas was arrested on Thursday by the McKinney Police Department after school officials determined that she was stealing money from the school’s student parking funds.
Police say the crime occurred from approximately January 2013 through May 2014.
Putty’s bond was set at $2,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Car Jacking Suspect
- Plano’s Vision Of The Future Now The Subject Of Controversy
- Judge Halts Worker’s Comp Claim For Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham
- Blue Bell Voluntarily Recalls All Of Its Products Due To Possible Health Risk