McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former McKinney ISD secretary was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from McKinney Boyd High School.
According to police, 44-year old Angela Putty of McKinney, Texas was arrested on Thursday by the McKinney Police Department after school officials determined that she was stealing money from the school’s student parking funds.
Police say the crime occurred from approximately January 2013 through May 2014.
Putty’s bond was set at $2,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPS Trooper Dragged, Injured In Greenville
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth Assisting Immigrant Children Separated From Families
- N. Texas Leaders Want To Help Children Separated From Parents At Border
- Realtors Asked To “Buy In” To Local Public Schools
- Rangers Demote Mendez To Minors For Breaking Team Rules