McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former McKinney ISD secretary was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from McKinney Boyd High School.
According to police, 44-year old Angela Putty of McKinney, Texas was arrested on Thursday by the McKinney Police Department after school officials determined that she was stealing money from the school’s student parking funds.
Police say the crime occurred from approximately January 2013 through May 2014.
Putty’s bond was set at $2,500.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Washington In The College Football Playoff
- Barnes, Matthews Power Mavs Past Bulls 107-82
- City Leaders To Hear Recommendations Of Dallas Commission On Homelessness
- DeSoto Community Reacts To Delayed Parade Due To Football
- Fort Worth Symphony Musicians And Management Reach Tentative Agreement