No Tickets Remain For Addison’s Kaboom Town
Get Breaking News First
ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) - Tickets to see one of the country’s top fireworks displays were gone more than a week before the big show.
This is the first time an admission ticket was required to gain access to the Addison Circle Watch Party. The tickets were free and were available online in early June. The available 20,000 tickets were accounted for by Wednesday, eight days before the July 3 show.
Even without an admission ticket to Addison Circle, people will be able to see the fireworks display from other areas of the city. Hotels and restaurants will host watch parties with promotions, special menus, outdoor seating and entertainment. City leaders estimate that about 500,000 watch the annual fireworks display, which has won praise from several national publications.
Check out the city of Addison’s website for Kaboom Town updates.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- RJ Choppy’s Degenerate Picks
- Restaurant Worker Allegedly Admits Shooting & Killing Supervisor
- Dez Bryant, Joseph Randle Argue At Practice After Jail Booking Video Released
- NASCAR Fans Race To The Race At Texas Motor Speedway
- Maddux, Magadan Return To Rangers Coaching Staff
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures