IRVING, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving police are asking for the public’s help finding two men wanted for a robbery yesterday afternoon.
Officers say two men assaulted the owner and stole his new red Dodge Caravan parked on Esters Boulevard near Highway 114.
The victim says the two robbers knocked him to the ground before taking off in the van. He was taken to the hospital with a serious head injury.
An out of town Sheriff’s Deputy saw what was going on but was not able to keep up with the suspects.
The suspects are described as 6-foot tall African American men in their late teens or early 20’s.
One had unshaven facial hair and short dreadlocks. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and gym shorts.
The other was a wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and gray pants.
Please call Irving police with any information.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Will ‘TV Tony’ Work 2 Dallas Cowboys Games?
- Investigators Examine 3 Deadly Hit-And-Run Accidents Over Weekend
- Jury Deliberations In Price Trial Enter 4th Day
- Gov. Abbott Breathes New Life Into Texas Bathroom Bill
- Trial To Begin For Dallas Man Accused Of Shooting Spree
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures