DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Hunt Oil Company had a full building evacuation drill Monday as part of its emergency preparedness program.
All employees and guests in the building evacuated to Klyde Warren Park. The company said in a press release that the evacuation was organized to help identify the “equipment, training, personnel and other resources necessary to respond to many types of emergencies in a way that protects the workforce, environment, public and company.”
The Hunt Oil Company Campus Buildings are located on the blocks between North Akard Street and St. Paul; Ross Ave. and Woodall Rodgers freeway; and Klyde Warren Park, 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway.
According to their website, The Hunt Oil Company was founded in December 18, 1934 and has since drilled oil wells on every continent in the world except Antarctica.
Here are scenes from Chopper 11 as the event got underway.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Sen. Cruz Says Rio Grande Valley Crucial To Texas’ Economic Strength
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures