Shooting In South Oak Cliff Leaves Woman Dead
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police responded to a call of shots being fired about 4:15 am Monday morning in South Oak Cliff along Marvin D Love Freeway just south of Camp Wisdom.
Reports say when police arrived a man answered the door of the apartment and told police he didn’t know anything about shot being fired.
Police convinced him to let them in and they found a woman dead inside.
Another woman and child were hiding in a closet.
The man was arrested.
Police say he did know the victim but the nature of the relationship is still unknown.
The name of the deceased has not been released.
*This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11, 1080 KRLD & CBSDFW.COM for more information.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Garrett, Jerry On ‘Same Page’ With Romo
- Ryan Truex Cleared To Race At Bristol
- Gov. Perry’s Legal Team Will Ask Judge To End Case
- Southwest Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Love Field
- Manziel Fined $12,000 For Middle Finger
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures