Shooting In South Oak Cliff Leaves Woman Dead
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police responded to a call of shots being fired about 4:15 am Monday morning in South Oak Cliff along Marvin D Love Freeway just south of Camp Wisdom.
Reports say when police arrived a man answered the door of the apartment and told police he didn’t know anything about shot being fired.
Police convinced him to let them in and they found a woman dead inside.
Another woman and child were hiding in a closet.
The man was arrested.
Police say he did know the victim but the nature of the relationship is still unknown.
The name of the deceased has not been released.
*This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11, 1080 KRLD & CBSDFW.COM for more information.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Seagoville Municipal Buildings With Out Phone Lines
- Grapevine PD Will Not Release Officer Involved Shooting Video – Yet
- Weather Still Complicating Travel In, Out & Across North Texas
- FC Dallas Gets No Kick Out Of The Snow
- Hypothermia Cause Of Death For Mother, Daughter Found In Field
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures