DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police responded to a call of shots being fired about 4:15 am Monday morning in South Oak Cliff along Marvin D Love Freeway just south of Camp Wisdom.
Reports say when police arrived a man answered the door of the apartment and told police he didn’t know anything about shot being fired.
Police convinced him to let them in and they found a woman dead inside.
Another woman and child were hiding in a closet.
The man was arrested.
Police say he did know the victim but the nature of the relationship is still unknown.
The name of the deceased has not been released.
*This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11, 1080 KRLD & CBSDFW.COM for more information.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Director Of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Passes Away
- Craft Breweries Keep Opening Despite Dip In Sales
- I-Team: Beware of Latest IRS Scam
- Horse’n Around: Photo Shows FWPD Mounted Patrol AT ATM
- World’s Largest Flag Pull Record Set In North Texas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures