DALLAS COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police have arrested a 63-year-old man for allegedly soliciting sex from a 15-year-old boy.
According to police, the incident happened Monday afternoon as the victim was walking in the 800 block of Pilot Drive. That’s when police say William Cantre, called out to the boy from his house.
Cantre allegedly offered the boy money to have sex with him. The teenager did not comply, continued walking and later contacted police.
Tuesday afternoon Cantre remained in the Dallas County Jail on a $25,000 bond. he faces second degree felony charges for or Prostitution of a Child.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Issued For Teen Believed To Be In Danger
- Mother Whose Children Died In Hot Car In May Arrested
- Man Charged With 7 Counts Of Deadly Conduct
- Parkland Trauma Staff Recalls Police Ambush
- Goodbye Valley View Mall, Hello Dallas Midtown
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures