63-Year-Old Man Accused Of Soliciting Sex From Teen
DALLAS COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police have arrested a 63-year-old man for allegedly soliciting sex from a 15-year-old boy.
According to police, the incident happened Monday afternoon as the victim was walking in the 800 block of Pilot Drive. That’s when police say William Cantre, called out to the boy from his house.
Cantre allegedly offered the boy money to have sex with him. The teenager did not comply, continued walking and later contacted police.
Tuesday afternoon Cantre remained in the Dallas County Jail on a $25,000 bond. he faces second degree felony charges for or Prostitution of a Child.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jeremy Mincey Reports To Dallas Cowboys Training Camp, Holdout Is Over
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures