DALLAS COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police have arrested a 63-year-old man for allegedly soliciting sex from a 15-year-old boy.
According to police, the incident happened Monday afternoon as the victim was walking in the 800 block of Pilot Drive. That’s when police say William Cantre, called out to the boy from his house.
Cantre allegedly offered the boy money to have sex with him. The teenager did not comply, continued walking and later contacted police.
Tuesday afternoon Cantre remained in the Dallas County Jail on a $25,000 bond. he faces second degree felony charges for or Prostitution of a Child.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Fall To Capitals In Overtime 4-3
- New Wave Of Sightings Marks Ongoing Effort To Capture Plano’s Stray Dogs
- British Prime Minister Theresa May To Visit Trump Friday
- Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Community Welcomes Home Wylie Football Player Who Had Stroke
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures