ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – The air-conditioned home of the Dallas Cowboys is hosting a World Cup soccer watching party as the U.S. faces Belgium.
Parking and admission are free Tuesday afternoon at climate-controlled AT&T Stadium, which boasts massive video screens and can seat 100,000.
Cowboys spokesman Brett Daniels had no anticipated crowd estimate but said fans would be seated mostly on the north side of the venue. Daniels says concession stands were opening with some discounted food items available.
Daniels says the roof of the stadium would be closed and the air conditioning on. Forecasters expected temperatures in the 90s on Tuesday in the Dallas area.
Regular AT&T Stadium bag policies were in effect for the watching party, with no large purses or similar bags allowed.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Costume Donations Save Halloween For McKinney Homeless shelter
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Who To Sit For Week 7
- State Rep. From San Antonio Arrested For Family Violence
- Keller ISD Fires Employee Charged With Online Solicitation Of Minor
- Will The Return Of Stars Disrupt Team Chemistry?
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures