Jennifer Love Hewitt Joining CBS’ ‘Criminal Minds’
NEW YORK (AP) – CBS says Jennifer Love Hewitt is joining the cast of “Criminal Minds” this fall.
She will play Kate Callahan, a seasoned undercover agent whose superior work at the FBI has earned her a place in the Behavioral Analysis Unit.
Hewitt is returning to series TV after five seasons starring on CBS’ “Ghost Whisperer,” which aired from 2005 to 2010. Before that, she was in the ensemble of the Fox drama “Party of Five.” Her films include “I Know What You Did Last Summer” and its sequel.
CBS says her “Criminal Minds” character will be introduced in the series’ 10th season premiere, set to air Oct. 1.
The “Criminal Minds” cast also includes Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore and A.J. Cook.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former DPD Officer Guilty In Beating Of Suspect Jailed
- Rocket Explodes During Test Flight; No Injuries
- Man Indicted For Aiming Laser Pointer At Aircraft
- Officer’s Association Calling For FWPD Chief’s Resignation
- Beanbag Victim’s Family Still Coping With Loss
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures