DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Faedo Fabulous Again, Florida Beats TCU To Go To CWS Finals
- Restaurant Owner, Teen Daughter Attacked Over Cold Chicken
- Residents Clean Up After Night Of Storms, Power Outages
- Social Media Helps Police Find Man Who Saved Child From Drowning
- Bibens-Dirkx Pitches Rangers Past Yankees 8-1
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures