DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Fall To Capitals In Overtime 4-3
- New Wave Of Sightings Marks Ongoing Effort To Capture Plano’s Stray Dogs
- British Prime Minister Theresa May To Visit Trump Friday
- Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Community Welcomes Home Wylie Football Player Who Had Stroke
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures