UNT Football Players Arrested For Theft
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Williams, Tretola Pace Arkansas Past UAB 45-17
- Alcorn St. Shuts Down Prairie View, 77-48
- Data Crunchers Help North Texans Choose A College
- Nina Pham Returns To Dallas But Must Wait For Dog
- Texas Shut Out By Kansas State, 23-0
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures