DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Would-Be Traffic Stop Ends In Fiery Crash In Arlington
- Plano Man Attacked By Grizzly Shares Thanksgiving Story
- Panthers Still Perfect, Romo Injured Again In 33-14 Loss
- New Super PAC Formed For Perry For President
- Man Killed By Hit-&-Run Driver In Arlington
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures