DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: RV Containing Pot-Laced Candy Catches Fire On Bridge
- New DART Line Extends Through Oak Cliff To UNT Dallas Campus
- Dog Alerts Neighbors To Fire, Unconscious Owner And Pet
- Figure Skater Scott Hamilton Diagnosed With 3rd Brain Tumor
- Bill Murray Honored As He Accepts Mark Twain Prize For Humor
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures