DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Piano Teacher Facing More Charges For Indecency With A Child
- Caliber Collision Hosts Dallas Cowboys Military Combine Finals
- UNT Agrees To New 5-Year Deal With Littrell
- Officials: Drone Disrupted Efforts To Control Texas Wildfire
- White House Selectively Bans News Outlets From Press Briefing
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures