DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two University of North Texas football players have been arrested and charged with theft.
Junior TE Chris Loving and Sophomore LB Shedrell ‘Sed’ Ellis are charged with taking two large screen TV’s from the Denton Walmart Monday.
An arrest affidavit says they picked out a 32-inch Samsung and a 24-inch Sanyo television, put them in a shopping cart took them out of the store.
The report says Ellis admitted stealing the TV’s.
Both were charged with Class B misdemeanors and are currently out on bond.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Player Style Files: Floyd Mayweather
- Record $417M Award In Lawsuit Linking Baby Powder To Cancer
- Man Turns Himself In After Robbing Bank In Grand Prairie
- Nick Faldo On The Northern Trust: ‘Always Fun To See Who Might Step Up’
- Navy Dismisses Commander After Two Deadly Warship Accidents
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures