If you’ve never ridden a waterslide at Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls, this video gives you a perspective of the extreme.
This one is called “Verruckt”, it’s supposed to be the tallest waterslide ever and the owners put a camera on a sandbag to show what the ride is like.
It doesn’t seem all that scary, but then, this IS a video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Some Women-Only Screenings Planned For ‘Wonder Woman’
- With New Law, Lyft, Uber Set To Return To Texas Capital City
- Gregg Allman Of The Allman Brothers Dies At 69
- Gov. Abbott Signs Bill Providing Better Security For Judges
- 911 Recording Released In Deadly Richardson Road Rage
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures