If you’ve never ridden a waterslide at Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls, this video gives you a perspective of the extreme.
This one is called “Verruckt”, it’s supposed to be the tallest waterslide ever and the owners put a camera on a sandbag to show what the ride is like.
It doesn’t seem all that scary, but then, this IS a video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Officer Hospitalized After Vehicle Crashes Into Patrol Car
- Authorities Investigating Shooting At Dallas Police Substation
- Fort Worth Native, Actor Bill Paxton Dies At 61
- Noel Makes Debut; Mavericks Defeat Pelicans 96-83
- 2 Sisters Meet Each Other For The First Time
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures