If you’ve never ridden a waterslide at Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls, this video gives you a perspective of the extreme.
This one is called “Verruckt”, it’s supposed to be the tallest waterslide ever and the owners put a camera on a sandbag to show what the ride is like.
It doesn’t seem all that scary, but then, this IS a video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Bashes Oklahoma State 58-23 In Bedlam
- LSU Defeat Texas A&M 19-7
- Arlington Homicide Detectives Investigating 20-Year-Old Man’s Death
- 23-Year-Old Charged With Murder Following Witness Tip
- UTEP Defeats North Texas 20-17
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures