If you’ve never ridden a waterslide at Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls, this video gives you a perspective of the extreme.
This one is called “Verruckt”, it’s supposed to be the tallest waterslide ever and the owners put a camera on a sandbag to show what the ride is like.
It doesn’t seem all that scary, but then, this IS a video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Everybody Love Everybody Movement Born Here
- Southwest Airlines Still Dealing With Delays After Outage
- Domestic Violence Survivor Gives Hope, One Basket At A Time
- Clinton Taps Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine For VP
- Larger Roundabout Planned For Busy Part Of Frisco
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures