If you’ve never ridden a waterslide at Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls, this video gives you a perspective of the extreme.
This one is called “Verruckt”, it’s supposed to be the tallest waterslide ever and the owners put a camera on a sandbag to show what the ride is like.
It doesn’t seem all that scary, but then, this IS a video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- World’s Largest Flag Pull Record Set In North Texas
- Disney To Make Live-Action ‘Lion King,’ Favreau Directing
- NFL Picks Week 4: Vikings Remain Perfect While Jaguars Grab First Win
- Wednesday’s Warriors: A Tribute To All
- Star Sighting: Reese Witherspoon In Dallas
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures