DFW-Bound Flight Diverted By Unruly Passenger
PHOENIX (AP) – Authorities say an American Airlines flight was diverted to Phoenix because of an unruly passenger.
Flight 362 from San Diego was headed to Dallas on Wednesday afternoon when airline officials say the plane had to land at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport due to a disruptive passenger on board.
Phoenix fire and police officials met the plane at the gate. Paramedics treated the unidentified passenger, who was taken off the aircraft and arrested.
Information about the passenger and the behavior on board wasn’t immediately released.
Airport officials referred all questions to the FBI, which didn’t immediately return calls.
An American Airlines spokesman says the plane took off from Sky Harbor about an hour later and resumed its flight to Texas.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Petition Filed To Remove Dallas Co. District Attorney
- Murdered Jogger Identified; New Details On Suspect
- Police Identify Millmar Drive Double-Murder Suspect
- Road Rage Driver Forces Couple Off The Road
- Thieves Steal Local Boy Scout Trailer Packed With Gear & Supplies
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures