AUSTIN (AP) – The Texas Department of Transportation is shutting down its toll tag customer service and website Friday for a thorough upgrade to debut next week.
A TxDOT statement says the new and improved TxTag customer services are to launch Wednesday, with a website that offers live chat support and a new mobile website that allows account management on the go. Billing statements are being redesigned, and text-message alerts will be offered.
A new automated phone system will allow payments, account updates and other services by phone. More automatic pay options will be offered, and reactivation fees will be eliminated.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rare Video Game Sells In Denton For $7,500
- Former North Texas Teacher Accused Of Embezzling Tens Of Thousands
- Lawyer: Accused Walgreens Shooter Could Argue Self-Defense
- Fired Employee Kills Co-Worker, Self At Houston-Area Company
- Couple Fights Off $1 Million Lawsuit Over Bad Review
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures