AUSTIN (AP) – The Texas Department of Transportation is shutting down its toll tag customer service and website Friday for a thorough upgrade to debut next week.
A TxDOT statement says the new and improved TxTag customer services are to launch Wednesday, with a website that offers live chat support and a new mobile website that allows account management on the go. Billing statements are being redesigned, and text-message alerts will be offered.
A new automated phone system will allow payments, account updates and other services by phone. More automatic pay options will be offered, and reactivation fees will be eliminated.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family Of Christina Morris Vows To Keep Searching
- Davis Calls Trump Shaming Ex-Miss Universe ‘Mindboggling’
- Texans With Character: The Gabbert Family
- Enrique Arochi Receives The Maximum Sentance
- Halloween Costume Shopping This Weekend? A Warning From Police
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures