Dallas Bound Flight Diverted To Pensacola After Odor
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Unexpected Surprise For Some Collin County Burglary Victims
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures