PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rangers Slugger Hamilton Might Need Another Knee Surgery
- North Texans Spin Their Wheels To Raise Money For Cancer Research
- Storm Chasers Honor ‘Twister’ Star Bill Paxton With GPS Tribute
- Police Say More Than 100 Jewish Cemetery Headstones Damaged
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Scares Up Big $30.5 Million Debut
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures