Dallas Bound Flight Diverted To Pensacola After Odor
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Popular Lewisville Lake Spot Surviving The Flood So Far
- Dangerous Swift Water Rescues The Result Of Bad Choices
- North Texan Killed In Flash Flooding Friday
- Bill Allowing Open Carry Of Handguns Clears Legislature
- Water Could Leave Lake Ray Roberts Spillway For First Time
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures