PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Shock After Whataburger Slight On Most Popular Fast-Food List
- Texas Men Arrested For Shooting After White Nationalist Speech
- White Supremacist Flyers On Texas Campus For 2nd Time
- Arkansas Bank Corporation Acquires Banks In Texas, Oklahoma
- Iowa State Seeks To Continue Surge In Visit To Texas Tech
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures