PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Aaron Wise Shatters Byron Nelson Record For First PGA Tour Win
- George H.W. Bush Arrives In Maine For Summer
- NASA Shipper Orbital ATK Launches Space Station Supplies
- Community Gathers To Remember 3 Children Killed In Ponder Murder-Suicide
- Curry Comes Alive To Score 35, Warriors Rout Rockets 126-85
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures