PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – A flight from Jacksonville to Dallas was diverted to Florida’s Panhandle after an odor was reported in the cabin.
American Airlines spokesman Paul Flanigan says Flight 386 landed without incident Thursday night to Pensacola International Airport.
Flanigan tells the Pensacola News Journal that all 115 passengers and five crew members were safe. All were boarded onto a different plane that departed for Dallas a little over two hours later.
The MD-80 aircraft that was diverted has been grounded.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Tillerson Heading For Secretary Of State Confirmation
- Dez Bryant Buys Table Full Of Food For Homeless Pets
- Lawyers Attend Final Hearing Ahead Of Price Trial
- Former Patriots Teammate Calls Out Julian Edelman
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing On Denton County Roadway
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures