FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating the overnight shooting of a Fort Worth teen.
According to police reports, two Fort Worth teens were shooting fireworks in the 5300 block of East Lancaster early Friday morning when the 18-year old male said he felt a “stinging” in his arm.
The two walked back to the Caville Apartments off Liberty where the female called 911.
Officials say the teen had a small .22 caliber bullet wound to the upper right bicep.
Police have no possible suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Erin Andrews Marries Former NHL Player Jarret Stoll
- Remy Ma Ends Nicki Minaj’s BET Awards Win Streak
- Texas Republican To Press For $705 Billion Defense Budget
- Christmas-Kelly, Wings Win Fourth Straight, 96-82 Over Sun
- Police Seek Gunman In Arlington Road Rage Killing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures