Fort Worth Teen Injured In Overnight Shooting
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating the overnight shooting of a Fort Worth teen.
According to police reports, two Fort Worth teens were shooting fireworks in the 5300 block of East Lancaster early Friday morning when the 18-year old male said he felt a “stinging” in his arm.
The two walked back to the Caville Apartments off Liberty where the female called 911.
Officials say the teen had a small .22 caliber bullet wound to the upper right bicep.
Police have no possible suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Babe’s Saturday Morning Cowboys Training Camp Report
- 1-on-1 With Dez: A ‘Hyperactive Kid’ Grows Up
- John Wiley Price Supporters Speak Out For “Our Man Downtown”
- Dashcam Captures Dallas County Sheriff Deputy’s Close Call
- Artificial Lawn Popularity Grows During Drought
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures