Fort Worth Teen Injured In Overnight Shooting
FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating the overnight shooting of a Fort Worth teen.
According to police reports, two Fort Worth teens were shooting fireworks in the 5300 block of East Lancaster early Friday morning when the 18-year old male said he felt a “stinging” in his arm.
The two walked back to the Caville Apartments off Liberty where the female called 911.
Officials say the teen had a small .22 caliber bullet wound to the upper right bicep.
Police have no possible suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Frisco Hopes Soccer Center Will Be Economic Boost
- Plano Officer Arrested For DWI, Evading Arrest
- UT System Extends Benefits To Gay Spouses
- Garland And Dallas Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Donations Needs For Rain Damage Repairs To Texas Theatre
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures