FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Dive teams recovered the body of an adult man at Lake Worth Saturday evening.
The Fort Worth Fire Department received a call reporting that a swimmer had gone missing at the lake around 5 pm.
Emergency responders were first on the scene, followed by a dive team, which pulled the man’s body from the lake shortly before 6 pm.
The man was visiting the lake with his family. His name has not been released, pending identification from the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Pantera Drummer, Co-Founder Vinnie Paul Dies At 54
- Some Immigrants Seeking Asylum Want To Make North Texas Home
- Texas Senators: Balance Zero-Tolerance And Compassion
- Dallas Stars Select Forward/Center Ty Dellandrea With 13th Pick Of NHL Draft
- Coming To America: Legal Or Not, Getting Here Is No Easy Task
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures