FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Dive teams recovered the body of an adult man at Lake Worth Saturday evening.
The Fort Worth Fire Department received a call reporting that a swimmer had gone missing at the lake around 5 pm.
Emergency responders were first on the scene, followed by a dive team, which pulled the man’s body from the lake shortly before 6 pm.
The man was visiting the lake with his family. His name has not been released, pending identification from the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- O.J. Mayo Dismissed, Disqualified From NBA For Drug Violation
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Deals Flying As NHL Free Agency Begins
- Former Cowboys CB J.C. Spillman Sentenced To 5-Years In Sex Assault Case
- Texas Riders Get Stuck On Six Flags Roller Coaster
- Puck Drops On NHL Free Agency, Flurry Of Deals Expected
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures