Police Release Identity Of ‘Doggie Door Bandit’
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Fort Worth have released the identity of the man dubbed the ‘Doggie Door Bandit.’
They said they believe John Aguilar is responsible for more than 24 burglaries since 2012. Police said Aguilar was the man caught on camera breaking into a house in the Ryan Place neighborhood. He squeezed through the doggie door to gain entry.
Aguilar was arrested in May.
Police recovered many of the items he stole, including jewelry and guns.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Fort Worth Police Chief Ties To Taser Questioned
- Russell Wilson Will Be In Rangers Camp March 28
- Habitat For Humanity House Goes Up In Sundance Square
- Prevention v. Punitive: Addressing DISD’s Discipline Gap
- No Carbon Monoxide Detectors In Most North Texas Schools
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures