Police Release Identity Of ‘Doggie Door Bandit’
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Fort Worth have released the identity of the man dubbed the ‘Doggie Door Bandit.’
They said they believe John Aguilar is responsible for more than 24 burglaries since 2012. Police said Aguilar was the man caught on camera breaking into a house in the Ryan Place neighborhood. He squeezed through the doggie door to gain entry.
Aguilar was arrested in May.
Police recovered many of the items he stole, including jewelry and guns.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Homeowners Stalled From Installing Solar Power
- 2 North Texas UPS Locations Among Those Breached By Malware
- DPD Inadvertently Posts Phone Numbers Of Crime Victims
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Police Chief David Brown To Spend $1M+ On Body Cams
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures