ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have arrested a man for allegedly killing a 19-month-old toddler.
Joshua Beard, 20, faces a capital murder charge. Police said they believe he punched his girlfriend’s daughter and stomped on her until she died. He then buried the little girl’s body in Springtown, according to the police report.
A family member called police to let them know the toddler was missing. Beard was already in police custody for outstanding traffic warrants at the time.
Springtown is west of Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Officer Shot In Line Of Duty Making A Comeback!
- Cowboys Getting Good Injury News For Thanksgiving Game
- TxDOT’s Planned Use Of Toll Lanes For Highway Expansion Attracts Criticism, Raises Questions
- Movember: North Texas Father Speaks On His Battle With Testicular Cancer
- North Texas Rape Crisis Centers See Increase In Calls Since Sex Assault Revelations
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures