Man Accused Of Beating Toddler To Death, Then Burying Her
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police have arrested a man for allegedly killing a 19-month-old toddler.
Joshua Beard, 20, faces a capital murder charge. Police said they believe he punched his girlfriend’s daughter and stomped on her until she died. He then buried the little girl’s body in Springtown, according to the police report.
A family member called police to let them know the toddler was missing. Beard was already in police custody for outstanding traffic warrants at the time.
Springtown is west of Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Families With Special Military Bond Don’t Let Icy Roads Cancel Event
- Fort Worth ISD’s Only Superintendent Pick Withdraws Nomination
- Cowboys To Use Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Body Discovered At Lake Ray Hubbard During Missing Person Search
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures