ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have arrested a man for allegedly killing a 19-month-old toddler.
Joshua Beard, 20, faces a capital murder charge. Police said they believe he punched his girlfriend’s daughter and stomped on her until she died. He then buried the little girl’s body in Springtown, according to the police report.
A family member called police to let them know the toddler was missing. Beard was already in police custody for outstanding traffic warrants at the time.
Springtown is west of Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Accused Of Ripping Off North Texas Tornado Victims Jailed
- 2 Wanted For Attempted Kidnapping Of Teen Girl In Parker County
- Fake License Plates Mean Free Rides For Hundreds Of North Texans
- Child Advocates Relieved Trump To Keep Families Together After Crossing Border Illegally
- Desperate 911 Call Played In Notorious California Abuse Case
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures