Man Accused Of Beating Toddler To Death, Then Burying Her
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have arrested a man for allegedly killing a 19-month-old toddler.
Joshua Beard, 20, faces a capital murder charge. Police said they believe he punched his girlfriend’s daughter and stomped on her until she died. He then buried the little girl’s body in Springtown, according to the police report.
A family member called police to let them know the toddler was missing. Beard was already in police custody for outstanding traffic warrants at the time.
Springtown is west of Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Arrest Postal Worker Who Threatened To Shoot Co-Worker
- VIDEO: 18-Year-Old Arrested After Posting Video Of Assault On Facebook
- Whole Foods Cuts Outlook After 3Q Sales, Profit Miss
- Cowboys Put Gauntlet Down On Absent Mincey
- Bodies Of Father, Son Located In Brazos River, No Foul Play
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures