Man Accused Of Beating Toddler To Death, Then Burying Her
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police have arrested a man for allegedly killing a 19-month-old toddler.
Joshua Beard, 20, faces a capital murder charge. Police said they believe he punched his girlfriend’s daughter and stomped on her until she died. He then buried the little girl’s body in Springtown, according to the police report.
A family member called police to let them know the toddler was missing. Beard was already in police custody for outstanding traffic warrants at the time.
Springtown is west of Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Texas Counties Won’t Meet New Ozone Standard
- It’s The Annual ‘Black Pieday’ At Fort Worth Pastry Shop
- Late City Councilman Could Be At Center Of Street Name Tug-Of-War
- Mesquite PD To Review Pursuit After Deadly Crash
- U.S. Adult Smoking Rate Dips Just Under 18-Percent
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures