DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Police have arrested a 24-year-old man suspected of shooting and killing a driver on May 30 in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas.
Dallas Police believe that Deric Madison, who was a passenger, shot and killed driver Joshua Tubbleville, 33.
Tubbleville lost control of his Mercedes and crashed into a tree at the Shell gas station near the intersection of Lemmon and Oak Lawn Avenues.
Security footage from the station caught the suspect fleeing the scene on foot.
Through witness interviews, police believe that Tubbleville invited the suspect over for drinks and to play dominoes. Madison’s prints were found on a domino inside the victim’s apartment.
His palm print was was found on the trunk of the victim’s car, and DNA matching Madison was found on a baseball cap lying outside the victim’s car.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
- Shutdown Possible After Trump Threatens To Veto Omnibus Spending Bill
- U.S. Postal Service Releases Mister Rogers Postage Stamp
- Animatronic T-Rex Bursts Into Flames At Colorado Dinosaur Park
- Sheriff Puts Punxsutawney Phil On “Wanted” List
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures