Woman Shot In Fort Worth Domestic Dispute
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 31-year-old woman was shot in Fort Worth late Monday night following a confrontation over a domestic matter.
Police say the victim confronted a 35-year-old female at her home in the 2900 block of Morrell Street around 9:30 p.m.
The victim sustained a grazing gunshot wound to the head/scalp. She was transported to a nearby hospital via ambulance and is in stable condition.
The shooter was taken into custody at the scene.
Authorities have not released a motive for the shooting or the identities of the parties involved.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Experts Want To See NFL Act On Domestic Violence
- Austin Beer Company Introduces 99-Pack
- Video Games As A Spectator Sport?
- Perry In South Carolina For Politics & Football
- 2.5 Million Texans To Travel For Labor Day
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures