Woman Shot In Fort Worth Domestic Dispute
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A 31-year-old woman was shot in Fort Worth late Monday night following a confrontation over a domestic matter.
Police say the victim confronted a 35-year-old female at her home in the 2900 block of Morrell Street around 9:30 p.m.
The victim sustained a grazing gunshot wound to the head/scalp. She was transported to a nearby hospital via ambulance and is in stable condition.
The shooter was taken into custody at the scene.
Authorities have not released a motive for the shooting or the identities of the parties involved.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lake Lewisville Inches Towards Spillway Crest
- Colonial: Kevin Na, Ian Poulter Go Head To Head In Ft. Worth
- Texas Nixes Voter-Approved Denton Fracking Ban
- Texas Lawmakers Vote Reform For Grand Jury “Pick-A-Pal” Process
- Texas Open Carry Gets Final Senate Approval
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures