ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Wednesday was a bad night for the Texas Rangers.
After Houston completed the sweep with an 8-4 win, Texas fell into last place in the AL West and now have the worst record in baseball (38-53).
In the third inning, Adrian Beltre was caught looking — or not looking at all really. After attempting to call time, Beltre stepped out of the box as strike three hit the center of the plate.
Should Beltre have been granted time? Had the pitcher already started his windup? Vote here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dream Wedding Turns To Nightmare During East Texas Tornadoes
- Young Survivors Of Canton Tornadoes Look To Rebuild
- ‘The Ones For Texas’ Tornado Relief Drive
- 15-Year-Old Boy Shot, Killed By Balch Springs Officer
- Canton Residents Grateful After Surviving Deadly Tornadoes
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures