Woman Identifies Herself As Bank Robbing ‘Wig Bandit’
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Tarrant County woman has confessed to being the “Wig Bandit” and robbing seven banks in the Fort Worth area since January.
Jessica Renee Stell confessed to the robberies and is currently in Tarrant County jail on a parole violation and a Wise County warrant. Detectives are preparing the case for federal prosecution.
A search warrant produced several items of incriminating evidence.
The robberies took place at the following banking locations:
6700 W. Vickery Blvd
4351 Western Center Blvd
6301 N. Beach St.
6388 Camp Bowie Blvd
5701 Camp Bowie
6388 Camp Bowie
4533 Bellaire Drive S.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Unexpected Surprise For Some Collin County Burglary Victims
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures