Woman Identifies Herself As Bank Robbing ‘Wig Bandit’
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Tarrant County woman has confessed to being the “Wig Bandit” and robbing seven banks in the Fort Worth area since January.
Jessica Renee Stell confessed to the robberies and is currently in Tarrant County jail on a parole violation and a Wise County warrant. Detectives are preparing the case for federal prosecution.
A search warrant produced several items of incriminating evidence.
The robberies took place at the following banking locations:
6700 W. Vickery Blvd
4351 Western Center Blvd
6301 N. Beach St.
6388 Camp Bowie Blvd
5701 Camp Bowie
6388 Camp Bowie
4533 Bellaire Drive S.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Than 100 Expected To Attend Plano Crime Safety Meeting
- Texas QB David Ash Ends Playing Career
- Arlington Woman Executed For Starvation Death Of 9-Year-Old
- Some Call New Restaurant’s Logo Offensive & Culturally Insensitive
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures