A girl battling depression and a complex hair disorder chronicles her life by taking a selfie everyday for 6.5 years.
The woman says she suffers from trichotillomania, “a complex hair disorder, where I am compelled to tear it all out strand by strand. It’s classified as an ICD (similar to OCD).”
- Denton Co. Transportation Authority Holds Mock Disaster Drill
- ‘Jungle Book’ Rules At Box Office Again; ‘Civil War’ Looms
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Baptized On Trip To Israel
- Cowboys Looking More To Future In NFL Draft Following 4-12 Year
- Aldridge Hits 38, Spurs Rout Thunder 124-92 In Game 1
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures