A girl battling depression and a complex hair disorder chronicles her life by taking a selfie everyday for 6.5 years.
The woman says she suffers from trichotillomania, “a complex hair disorder, where I am compelled to tear it all out strand by strand. It’s classified as an ICD (similar to OCD).”
- DFW Faith Leaders On Immigration Crisis: ‘We Have To Solve These Problems Together’
- Driver Believed Responsible For Deadly 2017 Crash Is Back On The Road
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall Minus Roseanne Barr
- Dallas Man To Care For Nephew Separated From Dad At Texas Border
- Mavericks Pick, Then Trade Trae Young To Atlanta For Luka Doncic At NBA Draft
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures