A girl battling depression and a complex hair disorder chronicles her life by taking a selfie everyday for 6.5 years.
The woman says she suffers from trichotillomania, “a complex hair disorder, where I am compelled to tear it all out strand by strand. It’s classified as an ICD (similar to OCD).”
- Unforgettable Marathon Finish In Dallas
- Rideshare Service Debuts In Arlington
- 2 Frontrunners Emerge In Democratic Primary For Texas Governor
- Concerns Raised About Passenger Safety Over Foreign Airplane Repair Work
- AP Source: Rangers Sign Arlington Native Martin After 2 Years In Japan
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures